My name is Roberto Avey, and I like to build and execute successful marketing and sales campaigns.
• Over 10 years hands-on experience in online marketing, mobile marketing, newsletters, social media, SEO, writing, pay-per-click and sales.
• Developed marketing programs for multicultural domestic and global markets
• Accustomed to high presure enviroments in achieving quantifiable results under aggressive deadlines
• Aptitude for quickly learning new technologies and complex products
• Project management, motivator and team leader
• Bachelor degree in Mass Communications
DREAMENTIA CREATIVE LABORATORIES
2012 – Present: Los Angeles, California
( www.Dreamentia.com ) provides marketing and advertising services in both offline (tv, radio, print) and online (web, social, interactive).
“My responsibility is to create a new online/digital department for Dreamentia. Dreamentia is a traditional Advertising Agency (TV, Radio, Print, Logos etc.)”
• Create and implement successful Online Marketing Plans for clients.
• Manage and create editorial calendar for clients.
• Review and analyze SEO for client sites.
• Consult and direct all web and mobile projects.
• Research and implement new technologies.
• Social media manager and strategist.
• Eblast and Newsletter director for multiple clients.
• Manager of Adwords, Facebook Ads for clients and corporate account.
• Sales consultant and strategist in online technology, marketing and direction of company.
• Report directly to CEO and stakeholders.
• Lead new sales opportunities and serves as liaison between clients & agency.
• Generate new revenue opportunities and maximize current revenue streams.
PLASTIC SURGERY STUDIOS
2009 – Present: Rancho Cucamonga, California
( www.PlasticSurgeryStudios.com ) provides total Internet marketing solutions for plastic surgeons, cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and cosmetic dentists everywhere. Clients include Dr. 90210 Robert Rey.
• Constructed first Social Media team in company’s history.
• Manage day-to-day SEO and online marketing of Plastic Surgeons websites.
• Manage Facebook, Quora, Twitter and other social media outlets.
• Manage monthly editorial calendar for entire network of websites,and used outside resources like HARO.
• Create new advertising model for CosmeticSurgery.com based off of Google DFP (DoubleClick For Publishers).
• Implement branding and marketing vision in adherence to Internet best practices.
• Analyze monthly and yearly statistics, forecasting and achievement results.
• Manage an online resource team, which includes SEO, graphics, writing, programming and customer service.
2007 – 2009: Glendale, California
( www.nero.com ) Nero, the creator of liquid media technology, enables liquid content creation and distribution anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
• Representative accomplishment:
Helped generate the largest internet profit in Nero Inc. history between October 2007 and January 2008.
• Develop creative demographics-based marketing strategies, including an extensive email marketing program to multiple regions and languages.
• Managed and directed all Latin American and French Canadian website marketing and promotions.
• Principal leader for all North and Latin American newsletter and eblast strategy.
• Create compelling newsletter articles, promotions and events on a weekly basis.
• Produce regionalized, language-specific versions of online marketing assets for North America, Latin America and Brazil while adhering to corporate branding standards.
• Implement processes for encouraging up-selling and cross-selling through online store .
• Improve campaign results through extensive A/B testing and statistical analysis.
• Segment complicated email data using SQL queries through API.
• Monitor and adjust Google AdWords campaigns daily to maximize click-throughs and conversions .
• Partner closely with the Marketing Analytics team on reporting and deep-dive requirements.
• Work closely with partners and vendors in Brazil, Germany, and Japan.
• Execute against budget and ensure accurate expenditure tracking.
JADA TOYS INC.
2006 – 2007: City of Industry, California
( www.jadaclub.com )Jada manufactures authentically licensed and highly stylized die-cast collectibles, radio controlled vehicles and electronics toys.
• Managed progressive marketing campaigns, such as www.iplayaz.com.
• Handled media buying and relationship building, acquiring news coverage in the Los Angeles market.
• Managed Jada Toy’s first CES exhibit, for the electronic toys edition.
• Wrote press releases and instituted a media wire to support marketing campaign.
• Online promoter over guerrilla marketing group.
• Managed online updates and monthly newsletter editor.
2003 – 2006: Wichita Falls, Texas
Harris ProMedia is a complete advertising company with recording studio – acquierd and closed 2006.
• Direct sales and creation of new business.
• Performed innovative script writing, directing, producing and posting TV and Radio commercials.
• Wrote press releases and maintained client media relations.
• Developed creative marketing concepts, designs, storyboarding and advertising promotions.
• Conducted Internet media research, analysis and created online marketing strategies.
DOWNLOAD MY RESUME
Midwestern State University, Wichita Falls, Texas
Bachelor of Arts, Mass Communications
Graduation Date: December 2003
• Mac and PC
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Info Path, PowerPoint
• CS5 (Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effect)
• Avid Studio
• Final Cut Pro
• Pro Tools
• Email marketing
• User Experience (UX)
• Video Editing
• A/B & MVT testing
• Google AdWords
• Marketing Campaigns
• Blogs – WordPress & Joomla
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Portuguese
• Conversational in Spanish
• Journalistic Award of Excellence by Texas State
Representative David Farabee. Midwestern State University.
• First-place award for documentary “Roots of Faith,” an
overview of Muslims and Jews in the North Texas area. Midwestern State University.
• Addy Award for collection of commercials called “I.B. Long Private Investigator,” for client Union Square Federal Credit Union.